Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Wedding Blog

I had this bright idea that while attending school, keeping a job, and planning a wedding as well as somewhat still making time for everything else, that I would start a Wedding "Planning" Blog. I will be writing about the decorating, the shopping, the DIYing, the unique ideas we come up with, the good times, as well as keeping this whole shin-dig on a budget. I want to keep everyone up-to-date about all the wedding bliss and also ask for advice that anyone may be willing to give! I can't wait to share this experience with you all but more importantly work up to the day I get to marry my best friend and become Mrs. Zack Ashcraft! Happy reading. Oh, I also LOVE comments! :)

4 comments:

  1. This is great! I will definitely be following this. Maybe I should do something like this. It would probably help keep us on track with the budgeting. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kaitie! I love my blog followers and opinions and it will be fun doing this at the same time. Yes, you should! I follow blogs all of the time to find cute ideas that you can do on your own! Also if you haven't discovered www.pinterest.com, go check it out! TONS and TONS of wedding ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh im so excited :)

    ReplyDelete