Thursday, November 17, 2011

Engagement Pictures

Her are our engagement pictures we took in October! I LOVE THEM and my Photographer, Courtney Folsom! Click here to view her website and amazing work! I recommend her to anyone! Courtney is one of the most energetic, fun, and positive people you will meet! Her and her husband, Matt, are adopting a baby from Ghana! They have an inspiring story and you can read up on it here. We are also on her photography blog so click here to check us out. :)


We had the funnest time taking pictures, especially trying to get Bear to pose. (Courtney had to make bird noises) I am so excited that she will be able to photograph our wedding. I first saw her wedding work when our friends, Tyler & Kacie Pogue, got married. I fell in love! Here are a few of them. XOXO =)






No comments:

Post a Comment