Thursday, November 10, 2011

Let Them Eat Cake

Zack and I went to put our deposit on the cake last Saturday and I am so excited. Zack however doesn't eat cake but he is getting a "cookie" cake for his grooms cake made by Nana (Snickerdoodle....imagine that.) We decided to go with Classic Cakes on Broadway in Ada. My Mom always bought my birthday cakes from there and we have never been displeased with one yet as well as being extremely reasonable on pricing.

This was my 16th birthday cake made by classic cakes.


You know how there are some cakes that are beautiful  but they taste really dry? Then there are some that taste amazing but they're not very pretty? Well, Classic Cakes provides us with the best of both worlds. Our only problem is that we are still trying decide on a flavor, filling, and icing. I like vanilla with a filling and a buttercreme icing but then I also like Italian Creme. As for the cake design, This is what I have in mind.


 Picture pearls or diamonds on this cake as well.

So here is where your help comes in. I need some opinions (comments) on your favorite flavors, fillings, and icings to help me decide what more people would like to eat since I like all flavors. Thank you! :) xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I personally like white with whipped icing. :)

    ReplyDelete