Monday, November 14, 2011

Getting Things Accomplished! YAHOO!

Thank Heaven's for my mother and fiance'. Although we still have a to-do list about a mile long, we did get things checked off yesterday and will be working on it tonight! We made a Sunday afternoon trip to Norman yesterday (I know, Norman....blah.) Just kidding Sooner friends, kind of. :) Anyways, we attacked Sam's and found our clear cups, plates, and forks for super cheap! We got over 200 plates and cups for only $16 dollars! If you plan on any event and will be serving food, check out Sam's first!


We also got some things to make our own mints from Michael's as well as looked for Bridesmaid dresses but still no such luck. Mom found her outfit for the wedding from Dillards and what do you know, it was the first dress she tried on! I picked one out but apparently, to her, it looked like her grandmother's drapes. (MOM PRACTICE WALKING IN YOUR HEELS!!!) :)


I have ordered the sparklers (instead of rice we chose the more dangerous of a send off ) :) and also am ordering my Bridal Shower invitations tonight! :) Can't wait to look for my dress this weekend! (Lookout Texas! Crazy women coming your way)  Well that's about all I have on the checking off of our to-do list for the past two days but we are on a roll!


Does anyone know where I can purchase or rent curly willow branches?




Much love! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. You need to tell them I didn't buy the dress that looked like drapes that you had me try on! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. and Grand said I am certainly glad you didn't. I would not want you showing up at this blessed event looking all drapey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your mom found something to wear. Now she can chill out! Lol

    ReplyDelete