Monday, November 7, 2011

The Venue, Theme/Decoration Sneak Peeks

We literally have 39 days until the big day and my brain is in a whirlwind. I am super excited though! :) We will be having our wedding and reception at Zack's (also mine now) church: Calvary Way in Prague, Oklahoma. I am so happy we are doing it here and it is really special to Zack and I. The church has recently been building the new building for the youth and church families and our reception will take place there! 

As for the theme we decided on a vintage, wintery, woodsy theme. We will be using twigs, lanterns, burlap, twinkle lights, chalkboards, and many ideas that I have gathered on Pinterest. 





I love the things that we have chosen and we have been on track budget wise and have found everything at discount prices! The burlap we are able to by in bulk cheap at hobby lobby and since I can (food preserve), I already have TONS of mason jars to use. My Aunt Lacy has also been a huge help these past few weeks and I am super thankful for her help even though she has tons on her plate everyday. She's helped me with ideas, flower girl dresses, programs, bridesmaids gifts, the chalk boards, and so much more! Without her I would be going crazy right now. THANK YOU AUNT LACY! :)

Another thank you goes out to my MOM who has helped me plan and come up with ideas, pick out picture packages, cakes, and is helping me with the addresses and invites at the moment. This process seems like it has taken forever but she's stuck with me and we are trying to get it finished ASAP! :)

Another thing Zack and I are super stoked about is the amazing idea his Mom came up with: (Sorry I'm not going to tell you everything but it's warm and tastes good and will be enjoyed at the reception.) You will LOVE it! :) 

We are so excited for this big event and can't wait to celebrate with you all! Again, if you receive a message from us please send your address if you have not already so we can get our invitations sent out and PLEASE send back the reply cards with the number you plan to attend with! Much love. xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment