Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Vintage Bridal Shower

Today was my bridal shower and I have to say it was one of the cutest, most thought of and creative decorated showers I have seen! My Aunt Tammy and Best Friend/Bridesmaid Lindsay threw my shower today and they put a lot of thought into it with "little details" which is me and I love. 

My shower was at Trinity Baptist Church's The Source on Main Street in Ada and I totally recommend them if you want to have a get-together, shower, etc. It's unique, decorated cute, and they are really great people to work with.
The Source: 730 E. Main

This was one of the tables! I LOVED the vintage decor!!!
 Aunt Tammy's tree she made!
 Lindsay and her Mom made this mail box and Aunt Tammy made "marriage advice notes" filled out by the guests! I loved this idea and will cherish these homemade gifts forever! 
 Bridal Shower Guests :)

Opening Gifts

This was from Zack's Mom! It was a quilt made by her Grandma when Zack was born with all the hands of her Mom, Her, Grandma's, Zack's Dad, Papa, and Zack's baby hands and feet! So special! :)

The Teapot is from Nana. Funny story behind this special gift is that when I was little, Nana and Papa went on a trip to England and brought this back from Canterbury because Nana collects teapots. I fell in love with it and put my name on a piece of paper inside of it and told Nana that if she ever passed this was the only thing I wanted and she gave it to me today! One of the most precious gifts and I absolutely love it, Nana!

Thank you Lindsay and Aunt Tammy! I ADORED my shower! :)

I absolutely loved all of our gifts we received from everyone and I appreciate all who came to celebrate with us! It meant the world to me and I can't wait to see all of you at our wedding!!! It's only 3 weeks away!!! :) xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't wait to give it to you!!
    I love you, Kenz!!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete